Monday, June 24, 2013

Why a blog?

A blog, I thought. Hmmm. Would anybody really be interested in my sporadic writing projects, my perpetual lists or my thoughts about the random connections I keep discovering just about every day?

Maybe a blog will give  me the discipline I don't have to practice the mandolin daily or get up earlier in the morning. Maybe a blog will help me be a better writer and editor. Or maybe a blog will just let me do what I love...writing rambling, sometimes connected, ideas.

I've posted some writings that inspired me to go on and start a place to put this stuff. Look to the left to see the links. Some are work related; others are just fun things I've written..

So here it is...my blog is not pretty or highly designed - maybe that will come later. Just a home for my daily random connect points.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment